Prime Minister Narendra Modi greets Sindhi community and speaks of its culture

Posted on June 1, 2014 by admin 6 Comments

AIS would like to showcase a speech by Narendra Modi which speaks about the strengths of the Sindhi culture as well as the current dangers it faces. Mr. Modi recognizes the importance of ones mother tongue and encourages all families to continue conversation in their Sindhi language. The last five minutes of the speech are where these main points are conveyed.

Let us know in the comments section below what you opinion on this topic is as well!

6 Comments

1. Prem Wadhwani
    1815 days ago

This is first time I had the pleasure of listening to Narendra Modi give a talk on the Sindhi Community. I was very impressed with his speech.
    I AM PROUD TO BE A ‘SINDHI’ I do speak in Sindhi whenever I get a chance. JAI JHULELAL.

• shakir shar
      1814 days ago

iam also sindhi from sindh and i like my culture ,language, and sindhi peoples any sindhi who had muslim or hindhu

2. Nadeem Sibtain
    1814 days ago

I’ve not been able to see the speech but I can figure out what he would have said in the speech. Being a Sindhi I respect the all Sindhies and their struggle by the word of mouth and any means. However, I don’t appreciate any hidden agenda. Jeay Sindh and Sindhies..

3. abbas kassar
    1813 days ago

Sindhis living in big cities of Sindh like Karachi and Hyderabad have also neglected their mother tongue and rarely speak sindhi. they feel proud to get their child iren admission in such schools where sindhi is no subject.such people are killing not only sindhi language and culture as they follow alien culture.

4. T0FIQUE KAMAL
    1813 days ago

i love sindhi and proude to be a SINDHIIII

5. Manoj Chandwani
    1727 days ago

I Am Sindhi & I Am Proud To Be Sindhi .Jai Jhulelal . Jiye Sindhyat .